I'm done now...
So no. - he said. - And this is how it can be.
Uuuh… the girls will cum soon!
When she sat down in the Boy, she touched herself between her legs. She was completely wet. I called Oleg.
liveartbcs.com/armenia/30-01-2022. Inna slowly brought her face closer and uncertainly grabbed my dick with her mouth. Rita encouraged: "Deeper! Up to my hand! Do you feel it? Lick it with your tongue like a lollipop."
I kissed her, she turned around and rested her stomach on the pillow on the table, again developing her ass with two fingers. Coming closer, I parted her buttocks, squeezed out more lubricant on the penis and wanted to lightly touch her entrance, but she took it in her hand and began to press herself with the necessary force. It made me very happy, I didn't want to hurt her. Having had time to think that she was lower than me and my penis was a little larger, I recalled the sensations of how she entered me, she still wasn’t small, well, at least according to the sensations, it would be a little harder for her.
I fucked Lesha twice, allowing me to finish in my mouth at the end. Also, Lorca called. It turns out that she seduced Nikolai and all this time fucked him in his room.
“Umm…” he hesitated. - Are you sure?
There was a question, which I confidently answered, but it was very scary.
I was furious. Having turned Tanya with her back to me, I sharply inserted my penis into her pussy and began to fuck hard. Tanya screamed "yes!" and moaned loudly. Pretty soon I finished right inside her. I didn't know what came over me. I jumped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I took cigarettes and went out to smoke on the balcony. After that, I returned to the room and lay down on the bed. A few minutes later, I heard that Tanya came out of the shower into the corridor. She was looking for something in her bag. Then she entered the room. There are still a few drops of water left on her voice. She was wearing black stockings and high heels. She stopped in front of the bed and slowly twirled in front of me, wiggling her hips and slapping her ass a little.